mammut darrington jacket Men´s shoes Trail running ,Mammut MTR 141 Low Trail running Green Men´s shoes mammut multipitch chalk bag,Sale USA Online
The innovative Alpine Performer fashioned from impressively tough and abrasion-resistant 3-D polyamide fabric, with integrated hybrid shell for enhanced support and protection. The shoe is very light and comfortable and comes equipped with a range of proven and patented Mammut technologies: Base Fit, Rolling Concept, and the newly developed Mammut gripex Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra-light injected EVA IP. The VENtech lining used at the front of the foot ensures fast wicking and drying for an optimal climate. This high-tech shoe also features the technologies Memo Foam, 3-D Textile, Liquid Rubber and 360 Heel Support. It incorporates reflective elements for increased safety after dark.
- Nordic Walking
- Trail Running
- Flex index: A4
- Last index: MTR
- Weight for UK size 8.5 (per pair): 724
- Base Fit
- Rolling Concept
- Hybrid Shell
- Sonar Technology
- Memo Foam
- 360 Heel Support
- Single Shell Construction
- 3-D Textile
- MTR Speed Lace System
- Rubber toe cap
- Liquid Rubber Protection
- Cushioning Strobel construction
- Midsole height 10 / 21 mm
- HeelDrop 11 mm
- Rolling Concept:
The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Sonar Technology:
The unique tread construction, designed to ensure maximum transfer of braking and impetus force, is inspired by the concentric pattern created sonar waves. This guarantees high lateral edge stability for steep traverses, a secure grip on slippery surfaces thanks to the flexible ribs and an integrated longitudinal arch support. The flexible ribs integrated in the wedge and the patented Rolling Concept ensure a rounded rolling movement combined with ergonomic support and cushioning.
- Base Fit:
This patented Mammut technology delivers exceptional power transfer from the lacing section to the sole. The concept is based on free-sliding bands that are anchored to the insole. This results in enhanced safety and freedom from blisters, since the foot cannot slip around inside the boot.
- Memo Foam:
Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Single-Shell Construction:
This aim of this type of construction is to create the shaft of a shoe using a material with as few seams as possible. This provides greater robustness, thanks to the lower number of contact surfaces and reduced overall weight.
The VENtech technical fabric lining, which is made from soft polyester, actively improves the temperature as a result of highly efficient moisture wicking and fast drying. The durable antimicrobial treatment helps to prevent or reduce unpleasant odors. C
- The unique tread construction, designed to ensure maximum transfer of braking and impetus force, is inspired by the concentric pattern created by acoustic (sonar) waves. This guarantees high lateral edge stability for steep traverses, a secure grip on slippery surfaces thanks to the flexible ribs and an integrated longitudinal arch support. The flexible ribs integrated in the wedge and the patented Rolling Concept ensure a rounded rolling movement combined with ergonomic support and cushioning.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Do you know all the characteristics that make Mammut MTR 141 Low unique. If you are interested in Mammut MTR 141 Low, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store Big discount on sale Atlanta
. Our extensive Trail running collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your outdoor activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at Big discount on sale Atlanta
and join the biggest sports community.
9-12 mm Waterproof membrane:
High Weight footwear:
250gr to 300gr
Mammut - Men´s shoes - Trail running,Tread: neutral,Drop: 9-12 mm,Waterproof membrane: no,Color: green,Color: blue,Color: grey,Cushioning: high,Weight footwear: 250gr to 300gr